Danni Eickenhorst, President of Blank Page Marketing, a St. Louis-based marketing consulting agency, began her career as a very vocal and passionate kid in a small town, determined to do some good. If she wasn’t walking the streets with a mason jar raising funds for the MDA telethon, she was advocating for some other cause tugging at her heartstrings. She was very successful at motivating people to join her in making a difference. Today, as President of Blank Page Marketing, Danni is working to help non-profits, start-ups and small businesses find their voice amidst all of the digital noise with strategic marketing and special focus on social and digital media and search engine optimization. Danni has served as head of communications for Great Rivers Greenway, as the Communications Manager for The Salvation Army and has consulted for organizations & campaigns including The United Way of Great St. Louis, the OASIS Institute, Governor Nixon’s 100 Missouri Miles initiative and others.
Danni also serves on the board of Social Media Club of St. Louis and is presently chairing the #STLSocialGood Conference, which helps nonprofits utilize social media to build brand ambassadors and raise funds.
You know the saying, “The more things change…”
Follow Danni on Twitter @STLDanni and @BlankPageSTL.
• In January 2014, Danni was awarded the Governor’s Inaugural Leadership Award for her assistance with social media strategy in the launch of Missouri Governor’s 2013 100 Missouri Miles campaign.
• Danni served as the Public Information officer for The Salvation Army during their disaster response in Joplin, fielded national media inquiries and produced two films highlighting their work in response to the EF-5 tornado.
• As head of communications for Great Rivers Greenway, Danni headed up marketing and public relations for the organization during the election for Proposition P, a successful $32 million a year initiative to fund parks and trails in the St. Louis region, and to redevelop the Gateway Archgrounds as part of the CityArchRiver 2015 initiative.
• Danni was the keynote speaker at PRSA Nebraska’s annual conference in Omaha in January 2012, sharing lessons learned in Disaster Response.
• Danni’s social strategy and website enhancements resulted in a 70% increased in online giving for The Salvation Army’s Midland Division from 2010 to 2011.
The Message Map: Your Foundation for Success
Blank Page Marketing Blog [January 16, 2014]
Google in 2014: Search Engine Optimization's New Best Practices
White Paper 
Social media drives home messages for parks and recreation departments
GPN Magazine [November 13, 2013]
Hacking your own brand: Is it worth it?
St. Louis Business Journal [August 2, 2013]